This is a salad that looks good, tastes good, and is extremely easy to make. The ingredients goes well together, no matter how you plate it. Serve as a side salad, or delicious on its own. I love to add a whole bunch of mixed micro-herbs for the extra flavours. I am just listing the ingredients, you can decide on the quantities you need.
Dehydrated Corn kernels
- Open your can of corn kernels. Spread on an a dehydrator tray in a single layer to allow for plenty of air circulation. Break any large pieces of corn apart into separate kernels for even drying.
- Put in 50 degree oven until you feel the kernels starts to dry out.
- Rinse rocket leaves
- Cut avocado in slices, as well as the strawberries.
- For the dressing, whisk olive oil, lemon juice and sesame seeds in a small bowl or shake in a resealable jar to emulsify; season with salt and pepper.
- Tip: Greens wilt quickly once they’ve been tossed with dressing, so store dressing separately from the greens.